Garage parking for one car and free street parking; You can abandon your car during your stay as Steeple View Bed and Breakfast is:
- One minute walk from the popular restaurants and cafes for which Newport is renowned.
- Two minutes walk from the main line bus route connecting with Fishguard and Haverfordwest the main line stations and the market town of Cardigan. And from the same bus stop visit Pembrokeshire’s most popular and beaches, and further your coastal walks using the Poppit Rocket and Strumble Shuttle the seasonal coastal bus service. Coastal Buses info
Steeple View Bed and Breakfast is 10 minutes walk from:
- Pembrokeshire’s internationally famed coastal paths.
- The Parrog – the picturesque harbour at the mouth of the estuary.
- The Iron Bridge of the River Nevern estuary, a haven for birds from all over the world which leads to Newport’s long sandy beach, a magnate for families, swimmers and windsurfers
Never forgetting the picturesque valleys and estuary walks inland.
- Carningli – or Angel Mountain where St Brynach communed with the angels which rises majestically behind Newport.